从Love Potion 的用户
今天早上我從運輸者受到了5箱的Love Potion。 我是非常擔心Love Potion没货的。
在用Love Potion以后燕窝增加了。 我未曾看过這樣巨大的增加在燕窝的公斤量。
Y.先.......... ..... ......
HOW TO USE LOVE POTION
1) Spray on planks turn Spray nozzle to MIST SPRAY.1-3 burst is good enough for planks especially at the corner boards. / 噴灑在木板上，把噴灑頭鑽成噴霧，按1-3 次就夠了，特別是在壁角板上.
2) Spraying on wall 1-2 ft below nesting planks turn Spray nozzle to sharp spray. Spray zigzag lines as you walk. Let the it drips from the walls. Spray at Roving area, Nesting area, Inter-holes, entrance holes, (80% on walls 20% on Planks) / 噴灑在牆壁上，在木板1-2尺之下，把噴灑頭鑽成噴尖。一直走一直噴。讓它慢慢滴下來。也噴在環繞區，造窩區，互聯洞，入口洞，（80%噴在牆壁，20%噴在木板）
3) Spray after each harvest or after your have entered the farm. 在在每次收穫之後噴或者每一次您進入燕屋農場之後
4) Pour into Humidifier (chicken coop type) 也可以倒入噴霧機 （雞寮性）
5) If you can’t finish 1 bottle for 1 floor it means you have not sprayed enough.1 bottle good for 1400sf 如果您在一層樓用不完一瓶那就是說您噴的不夠。一瓶是足夠1400方尺
6) Shake bottle well before use. 把瓶子搖均勻才用
7)DO NOT MIX WATER (do not dilute) 不必參水 （不可以彫稀）
8)Use once every 3 weeks. 每三的星期用一次
讓我帮助和勸告您如何解決您的問題, 成为一个完美和燕子喜歡的燕屋農場。 我將教您如何解決問題和改正差錯。因此，今后當您碰见任何燕屋農場問題时，您將會解決它。
Thursday, February 12, 2009
From 20 nests to 54 nests in 5 months
"Hi Mr.James. I'm T from Johor........Good Morning and many..many thank you!".
I was surprised "Oh, the very innovative fellow from South, How is your farm?".
Ai yo... I am more than satisfy. That is why I call you. I am very very happy. Now my nests have increased from 20 after 3 years to 54 within 5 months. Come and visit me again I can not wait to show you. All expenses don't worry I will "kow Tim"....come..come.. make sure you come..ok..ok...promise...?
Then the conversation goes on and I advised him how to push the increment further.
I was speechless and obliviously happy. I was happy to hear the achievement in my reader's farm especially the farms that many have gave no hope of turning it around. It had been revamped before by few well known consultants but it didn't show any positive sign.
There are many instances owners gave up and sold their farms away as they see it as unsalvageable. I was wondering are they making the right decision? Do they have the right knowledge or the skill to make such decision or merely wanting to get out. How do they know that their farms are usavageable? If they were so sharp then it won't be a failed farm.
It is uncommon that many had sold their farms with relieve and a year or two later to discover that the farms they had sold are some of the best in town.
There were few cases where the previous owner called me for advise of the price that he should offer the new owner after a year when he deposed of his farm.
And I had commonly heard " That farm that collected many many kgs of nest per every 3 weeks was previously owned by me" . Then why do you sell it? The reply was " Ah Ya, I made mistake loh, Last time 300 gram also don't have & no improve so I sell cheap-cheap lah, now regret lah"
I believe all farms can be turned around all one has to do is to find out the cause of problem. If you don't know then it is hard.
Make sure you find someone that knows about revamp farm otherwise it would do more harm that good.
So I will be leaving for Johor soon to see it myself. I am glad that I had helped Mr.T otherwise he may be one of those that intended to depose off farm.
For those whose farms are not doing well you may contact me : 012-317-3811