The Bird droppings are all over the place and getting thicker. It shows Birds had stayed.
Many of my readers often call me asking how to use the Love potion effectively. Some even ask is it OK to pour it into a bowl and leave it in the farm?
Well there are few ways to use Love Potion effectively.
1) Spray onto wall 1-2 ft below planks. Turn spray Pump nozzle to sharp spray type. Spray a line or in zigzag manner as you walk slowly. Let it drips from walls and the smell will fill the whole farm. After completed spraying the walls then spray on plank (Please see No: 3)
2) For new Switlet farm spray on all walls of the Roving area. Also onto the entrance hole. This is to attract birds to fly in to stay (especially young birds). With Love Potion birds feel comfortable and safe thus staying and make nests. This is most important for new farm. Spray on t all the 2nd and 3th holes (doors) to the nesting area also the partitions then on the planks directly. It would help birds to stay and make nests fast.
3) Spray on nesting planks directly. Love potion can be sprayed on planks. Make sure the nozzle of the pump is turned to Mist spray for planks. Press the pump 1-3 burst about 2-3 ft away. No too wet. You could spray more if the nesting plank is of good quality meranti which is in dark brown color.
4) Pour onto the Humidifier. Pour about 100-200 ml into the bowl of the Chicken coop humidifier. This would make the entire farm fill with Love potion.
5) Do not mix (dilute) water for spraying on walls and planks.
Love Potion is good for New and Old Swiftlet farms. For new Swiftlet farms Love Potion helps making young birds to stay and make nests. For Old farms that have few hundred to thousand of nests it helps to increase population and pushes up the nest growth further to an unbelievable stage.
Love Potion has been in the market for more than 2 years now. It has been used in many successful Swiftlet farms all over South East Asia. Those had used it before know how powerful it is.
Competition is stiff now with many farms everywhere. Your farms can’t just rely on traditional ways of farming. You have to do something extra. Your farm has to stand out amongst all.
Good Swiftlet Farming All! The Best is to Teach and Share!