从Love Potion 的用户
今天早上我從運輸者受到了5箱的Love Potion。 我是非常擔心Love Potion没货的。
在用Love Potion以后燕窝增加了。 我未曾看过這樣巨大的增加在燕窝的公斤量。
Y.先.......... ..... ......
HOW TO USE LOVE POTION
1) Spray on planks turn Spray nozzle to MIST SPRAY.1-3 burst is good enough for planks especially at the corner boards. / 噴灑在木板上，把噴灑頭鑽成噴霧，按1-3 次就夠了，特別是在壁角板上.
2) Spraying on wall 1-2 ft below nesting planks turn Spray nozzle to sharp spray. Spray zigzag lines as you walk. Let the it drips from the walls. Spray at Roving area, Nesting area, Inter-holes, entrance holes, (80% on walls 20% on Planks) / 噴灑在牆壁上，在木板1-2尺之下，把噴灑頭鑽成噴尖。一直走一直噴。讓它慢慢滴下來。也噴在環繞區，造窩區，互聯洞，入口洞，（80%噴在牆壁，20%噴在木板）
3) Spray after each harvest or after your have entered the farm. 在在每次收穫之後噴或者每一次您進入燕屋農場之後
4) Pour into Humidifier (chicken coop type) 也可以倒入噴霧機 （雞寮性）
5) If you can’t finish 1 bottle for 1 floor it means you have not sprayed enough.1 bottle good for 1400sf 如果您在一層樓用不完一瓶那就是說您噴的不夠。一瓶是足夠1400方尺
6) Shake bottle well before use. 把瓶子搖均勻才用
7)DO NOT MIX WATER (do not dilute) 不必參水 （不可以彫稀）
8)Use once every 3 weeks. 每三的星期用一次
讓我帮助和勸告您如何解決您的問題, 成为一个完美和燕子喜歡的燕屋農場。 我將教您如何解決問題和改正差錯。因此，今后當您碰见任何燕屋農場問題时，您將會解決它。
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
SWIFTLETS FLOCKING TO SWIFTLETS FARM AFTER REVAMP
Received these pictures from Mr.Q from the North of Perak. I wrote about his Swiftlet farm in my last article " People Still Build This Kind of Swiftlet Farm". This is the result after the revamp. Seeing is believing.
Fantastic! He had never seen so many Swiftlets playing at the Entrance hole before. Prior to the revamp, no Swiftlets can be seen playing around the Entrance hole. Mr.Q was shocked to see this and indeed very happy. After few years of operation, this Swiftlet farm had never experienced Swiftlet activity like this.
The revamp has given a new life to the farm. I had taught him how to manage the farm. What needs to be done and what not necessary. He followed the routine which I had planned for him. He is a very disciplined person. Without fail, he sprays Love Potion every month. Within a couple of months, Swiftlets are flocking to his farm. He had installed CCTV at the roving area. They were all inside the farm. Wonderful!
As I had said, this Swiftlet farm is sitting on a goldmine of Swiftlet farming. All it needs is a well-designed farm. There are many birds here. And I reckon that 80% of Swiftlet farm here is badly built.
When the raining season comes, many birds will make this revamped farm their homes.
Good Swiftlet Farming All.
Need help and advice please call me at , 012-3173811 or email@example.com