An interesting observation through CCTV, before and after using Love Potion. It was recorded from a CCTV in a Swiftlet Farm belongs to Mr. Tran of Vietnam.
Clear indication of an increase of Bird's population and Nests after using Love Potion. Again it shows a large number of Swiftlets clinging to the planks the area sprayed with Love Potion. Also observed is the increase of Bird's droppings, which is a good sign. It has attracted a large number of Young Swiftlets from other Swiftlet farms.Now this Swiftlet farm is stealing its neighbors Young Swiftlets with Love Potion.
It is estimated more than 40-60% of Young Swiftlets never returned to their birth's place to build nests, unless they had built their first nests in that Swiftlet farm before otherwise they have the tendency to migrate. Therefore, the first nest by Young Swiftlets is crucial to the survival of a Swiftlet farm. If a Swiftlet farm could reduce the percentage or prevent its Young Swiftlets from migrating to other Swiftlet farms, then its birds population and nests could easily increase by two to eight fold within a year. This can be clearly seen from the above pictures.
A simple calculation for example: if a Swiftlet farm has 100 nests each has 2 eggs, just take 2 seasons it could produce 400 young Birds. 10% did not survive during incubation, 10% die in the nests or attacked by predators and another 10% did not make it out of the farm. That is 30%, plus 40% never returned (migrated), the total Swiftlet lost is 70%. For 2, seasons, based on the above calculation this Swiftlet farm lost 280 Young Swiftlets and only managed to retain 120 Young Swiftlets.
If... all 120 Young Swiftlets paired and build nests that would be 60 nests for this Swiftlet farm for a period of 1 year. With 100 nests at the beginning of the year, and 160 nests at the end of the year most Swiftlet farmers are happy enough to celebrate. But they did not know they could have done many times better.
I am sure many of you have heard about successful Swiftlet farms over populated with no spaces on the planks for nesting. Many new nests built on the walls as low as 3 feet from the ground practically in all areas of the farm. With no option, many resorted to force harvesting throwing away eggs and chicks. Why is this happening? The answer is "The ability to retain Young Swiftlets".
So retaining Young Swiftlets are vital, and they are the future of your Swiftlet farms. Well... How do we do this? The fatality rate (30%) could be reduced through good farm management and retaining Young Swiftlet by using Love Potion. Love Potion prevents Young Swiftlets from migrating at the same time attracting Young Swiftlets to stay and build nests. Many successful Swiftlet farms had succeeded by using Love potion.
Let's say the fatality rate could be reduced to 20% through improvement of good farm management (vent hole control, humidity and Temperature control, Pest control, etc.), and instead of losing Young Swiftlets to your neighbors' farms at 40% per 2 seasons, reducing it to 20% by using Love Potion. Based on the same number of nests at the beginning of the year which is 100 nests, the total lost will be 40% per 2 seasons instead of the previous 70% lost per 2 seasons. (That is a reduction of 30% lost)
The figure would be, 400 Young Swiftlets minus 40% is 240 young birds retained. If all paired and built nests, that would be 120 nests at the end of the year.
Now you could see clearly how this is done. Even if you could increase a small percentage of Young Swiftlets to stay and build nests you would see a significant increase in the number of nests and birds.
Remember Young Swiftlets are the future of your Swiftlet farms. No point of having few thousand Birds playing at your Swiftlet farm, at the Hexagonal tweeters or the Entrance hole if they don't stay and build nests.
The main objective is to attract Young Swiftlet to stay and to Build Nests.
Good Swiftlet farming all!
James : 012-3173811