从Love Potion 的用户
今天早上我從運輸者受到了5箱的Love Potion。 我是非常擔心Love Potion没货的。
在用Love Potion以后燕窝增加了。 我未曾看过這樣巨大的增加在燕窝的公斤量。
Y.先.......... ..... ......
HOW TO USE LOVE POTION
1) Spray on planks turn Spray nozzle to MIST SPRAY.1-3 burst is good enough for planks especially at the corner boards. / 噴灑在木板上，把噴灑頭鑽成噴霧，按1-3 次就夠了，特別是在壁角板上.
2) Spraying on wall 1-2 ft below nesting planks turn Spray nozzle to sharp spray. Spray zigzag lines as you walk. Let the it drips from the walls. Spray at Roving area, Nesting area, Inter-holes, entrance holes, (80% on walls 20% on Planks) / 噴灑在牆壁上，在木板1-2尺之下，把噴灑頭鑽成噴尖。一直走一直噴。讓它慢慢滴下來。也噴在環繞區，造窩區，互聯洞，入口洞，（80%噴在牆壁，20%噴在木板）
3) Spray after each harvest or after your have entered the farm. 在在每次收穫之後噴或者每一次您進入燕屋農場之後
4) Pour into Humidifier (chicken coop type) 也可以倒入噴霧機 （雞寮性）
5) If you can’t finish 1 bottle for 1 floor it means you have not sprayed enough.1 bottle good for 1400sf 如果您在一層樓用不完一瓶那就是說您噴的不夠。一瓶是足夠1400方尺
6) Shake bottle well before use. 把瓶子搖均勻才用
7)DO NOT MIX WATER (do not dilute) 不必參水 （不可以彫稀）
8)Use once every 3 weeks. 每三的星期用一次
讓我帮助和勸告您如何解決您的問題, 成为一个完美和燕子喜歡的燕屋農場。 我將教您如何解決問題和改正差錯。因此，今后當您碰见任何燕屋農場問題时，您將會解決它。
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Flock Leader "How to Identify It"
Congratulations on your blog. I find the articles on DIY very interesting. The caption in one of your pictures says that if the flock leader transfers to a site, the rest follow. My question is - is there any way to identify the flock leader?
In a bird house or shall I call it farm has more than one colony. As we observed sometime when the birds returning to the farm in the late afternoon after the whole day searching for food, we see that some circling above the farm while other entering the farm, they might be from the different colonies. Sometimes we see batches of bird depending how many birds you have in your farm, circling a while and the whole group entering the farm later another batch out of nowhere appeared and did the same thing this clearly shown that the farm has more than one colony. Swiftlets fly in colony while searching for food, some colonies venture far from farm and some near. Therefore colonies that search food nearer to the farm will reach the farm first and colonies that venture far will reach the farm late, from here you would see batches entering the farm in different time.
In a colony there is always a leader. If you have a farm that has few hundred of birds identification is easy as compared to farm that has less than a hundred of birds. The leader of the colony is very vocal, noisy and indeed aggressive . These are the characteristics of the leader as to protect the whole colony from danger. Thru my observation the one that always be the 1st to respond to any aggression, sound,etc is the leader. If you observed closely in the farm long enough till mid night not all birds make significant chirping sound in the farm, only few would continuously making noise or circling around .Those that continuously doing it or those frequently doing it are the leaders.
That is why when you listen to bird Cd sound you will discover a dominant sound ( like a lead singer, solo) and the rest are back-up sound ( colony). This is the leader.