从Love Potion 的用户
今天早上我從運輸者受到了5箱的Love Potion。 我是非常擔心Love Potion没货的。
在用Love Potion以后燕窝增加了。 我未曾看过這樣巨大的增加在燕窝的公斤量。
Y.先.......... ..... ......
HOW TO USE LOVE POTION
1) Spray on planks turn Spray nozzle to MIST SPRAY.1-3 burst is good enough for planks especially at the corner boards. / 噴灑在木板上，把噴灑頭鑽成噴霧，按1-3 次就夠了，特別是在壁角板上.
2) Spraying on wall 1-2 ft below nesting planks turn Spray nozzle to sharp spray. Spray zigzag lines as you walk. Let the it drips from the walls. Spray at Roving area, Nesting area, Inter-holes, entrance holes, (80% on walls 20% on Planks) / 噴灑在牆壁上，在木板1-2尺之下，把噴灑頭鑽成噴尖。一直走一直噴。讓它慢慢滴下來。也噴在環繞區，造窩區，互聯洞，入口洞，（80%噴在牆壁，20%噴在木板）
3) Spray after each harvest or after your have entered the farm. 在在每次收穫之後噴或者每一次您進入燕屋農場之後
4) Pour into Humidifier (chicken coop type) 也可以倒入噴霧機 （雞寮性）
5) If you can’t finish 1 bottle for 1 floor it means you have not sprayed enough.1 bottle good for 1400sf 如果您在一層樓用不完一瓶那就是說您噴的不夠。一瓶是足夠1400方尺
6) Shake bottle well before use. 把瓶子搖均勻才用
7)DO NOT MIX WATER (do not dilute) 不必參水 （不可以彫稀）
8)Use once every 3 weeks. 每三的星期用一次
讓我帮助和勸告您如何解決您的問題, 成为一个完美和燕子喜歡的燕屋農場。 我將教您如何解決問題和改正差錯。因此，今后當您碰见任何燕屋農場問題时，您將會解決它。
Thursday, June 12, 2008
It would be a major disaster if the whole areas are with building of shop lot (cement&Bricks) and you start one like this. Its quite windy inside this wood farms where the air could be draw in and out from the gaps between the walls that are made of planks. The presure of air has to be very precise to control the RH & Temp. So I always believe if one could start a wood farm with few hundreds nests in it they are dam good in controling the RH & Temp and I respect them. Believe me all these guys don't use all those gadgets such as Hygrostat which automatic control the water mist. This is wood farm if the mist machine is fixed the whole farm will be full of fungus as it is 100% wood. Even the flooring is wood. Obviously no Mist maker and water pump.
So seeing is believing so aren't we lucky to have those gadgets? Or our knowledge is lack? Or we have been spoilt or influced by electronic gadgets. These farm owners truly have a good in-dept knowledge of what I call micro conditioning adaptation technique (MCAT).
Given the situation in Malaysia, well I guess its better to buy the gadgets and solve the problem instantly rather than to crack your head to think about what the reason that actually affect the Micro conditions. Malaysia Boleh!