从Love Potion 的用户
今天早上我從運輸者受到了5箱的Love Potion。 我是非常擔心Love Potion没货的。
在用Love Potion以后燕窝增加了。 我未曾看过這樣巨大的增加在燕窝的公斤量。
Y.先.......... ..... ......
HOW TO USE LOVE POTION
1) Spray on planks turn Spray nozzle to MIST SPRAY.1-3 burst is good enough for planks especially at the corner boards. / 噴灑在木板上，把噴灑頭鑽成噴霧，按1-3 次就夠了，特別是在壁角板上.
2) Spraying on wall 1-2 ft below nesting planks turn Spray nozzle to sharp spray. Spray zigzag lines as you walk. Let the it drips from the walls. Spray at Roving area, Nesting area, Inter-holes, entrance holes, (80% on walls 20% on Planks) / 噴灑在牆壁上，在木板1-2尺之下，把噴灑頭鑽成噴尖。一直走一直噴。讓它慢慢滴下來。也噴在環繞區，造窩區，互聯洞，入口洞，（80%噴在牆壁，20%噴在木板）
3) Spray after each harvest or after your have entered the farm. 在在每次收穫之後噴或者每一次您進入燕屋農場之後
4) Pour into Humidifier (chicken coop type) 也可以倒入噴霧機 （雞寮性）
5) If you can’t finish 1 bottle for 1 floor it means you have not sprayed enough.1 bottle good for 1400sf 如果您在一層樓用不完一瓶那就是說您噴的不夠。一瓶是足夠1400方尺
6) Shake bottle well before use. 把瓶子搖均勻才用
7)DO NOT MIX WATER (do not dilute) 不必參水 （不可以彫稀）
8)Use once every 3 weeks. 每三的星期用一次
讓我帮助和勸告您如何解決您的問題, 成为一个完美和燕子喜歡的燕屋農場。 我將教您如何解決問題和改正差錯。因此，今后當您碰见任何燕屋農場問題时，您將會解決它。
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Swiftlet "Aerodramus Fuciphagus"
the white nest ,the entire nest is made of saliva is most sought after. The other are the A. Maxima which produces the same white nest but the nest is mixed with feathers which need to be removed before marketable, the C.Esculenta also harvested in cave area which with small amount of white saliva in it . To differentiate them is not easy, most differentiation is thru identifying of nest.
The AF is dark brown with a lighter brown on its rump. Its smaller in size (110-120cm)compared to House swift. House swift which has a white color rump which the nest is make up of twig and grass, that is why some called it grass nest swiftlet. The flying patent of both also different. It is quite obvious the flying patent especial while gliding, flipping of wing, diving,etc
are easily identifiable and could be differentiated. Spend some times looking up the sky in no time you will get what I mean. (between House Swift & Swiftlet)
Current all swiftlets that we are breeding here are from the sub-species from Jawa (a.fuciphagus-fuciphagus) as the farming history there could be traced back early 19th century. This is so called domesticated birds which are not afraid of human. That is why when a bird test call is made all swamed to the sound.
Swiftlet has weak legs they can't perch but they have strong claws, they can't lock their elbows so this makes them unable to stand. As their wing are longer than their tails so flipping the wing on the ground is impossible. So when swiftlets landed on the ground they are unable to fly again. Therefore in the farm planks are vitically installed for the swiflet to claw.