This is what you need when you repair your Swiftlet farm’s sound system. I found it very convenient especially when you are working alone. With all the gadgets around the waist you don’t need to come down from the ladder every time when you need a pliers or a screw driver.
Even pre-tight tweeters clips are ready just clip on to the new tweeters. This makes changing tweeters easy and fast so that we don’t have to spend whole day in the Swiftlets farm.
For me it is a must have belt that I bring along with me when I repair my farm’s sound system.
What you need:
1) A good belt for wood working/construction that has many pockets for screws, wire clip, tweeters clips, nails, etc.
2) Hammer for nailing in case you need them
3) 2 Pliers cutting and flat nose for removing tough nails & screws
4) 2 types of Screw drivers( Philip & Flat type)
5) Test pen
6) Silver or white marker pen to mark them after you had changed the tweeters. So next time you could identify which one you had changed.
7) Pen knife
8) Wiring tape
9) Stapler Gun for wiring
Well you could always put whatever things in it which you think that is necessary for repairing and changing tweeters.
Good Swiftlets Farming All and the Best is To Share!