从Love Potion 的用户
今天早上我從運輸者受到了5箱的Love Potion。 我是非常擔心Love Potion没货的。
在用Love Potion以后燕窝增加了。 我未曾看过這樣巨大的增加在燕窝的公斤量。
Y.先.......... ..... ......
HOW TO USE LOVE POTION
1) Spray on planks turn Spray nozzle to MIST SPRAY.1-3 burst is good enough for planks especially at the corner boards. / 噴灑在木板上，把噴灑頭鑽成噴霧，按1-3 次就夠了，特別是在壁角板上.
2) Spraying on wall 1-2 ft below nesting planks turn Spray nozzle to sharp spray. Spray zigzag lines as you walk. Let the it drips from the walls. Spray at Roving area, Nesting area, Inter-holes, entrance holes, (80% on walls 20% on Planks) / 噴灑在牆壁上，在木板1-2尺之下，把噴灑頭鑽成噴尖。一直走一直噴。讓它慢慢滴下來。也噴在環繞區，造窩區，互聯洞，入口洞，（80%噴在牆壁，20%噴在木板）
3) Spray after each harvest or after your have entered the farm. 在在每次收穫之後噴或者每一次您進入燕屋農場之後
4) Pour into Humidifier (chicken coop type) 也可以倒入噴霧機 （雞寮性）
5) If you can’t finish 1 bottle for 1 floor it means you have not sprayed enough.1 bottle good for 1400sf 如果您在一層樓用不完一瓶那就是說您噴的不夠。一瓶是足夠1400方尺
6) Shake bottle well before use. 把瓶子搖均勻才用
7)DO NOT MIX WATER (do not dilute) 不必參水 （不可以彫稀）
8)Use once every 3 weeks. 每三的星期用一次
讓我帮助和勸告您如何解決您的問題, 成为一个完美和燕子喜歡的燕屋農場。 我將教您如何解決問題和改正差錯。因此，今后當您碰见任何燕屋農場問題时，您將會解決它。
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Swiftlet breeders in Malacca to know fate by end March (from Star papers)
MALACCA: Swiftlet breeders operating within the historic city’s World Heritage Site heritage zones will know by the end of March if they will be allowed to stay put or have to move out.
Chief Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam said new guidelines on swiftlet breeding would be tabled before the Cabinet later this month and the approved guidelines enforced once they are gazetted by March.
The state government had previously not allowed the breeders to operate within the heritage zones and they were given until Dec 31 to move.
However, he noted the state still reserved the right to refer the matter to Unesco’s Committee on World Heritage Site, if swiftlet breeding would have a negative impact on structures within the heritage zones.
“If they say okay, then we will allow it. If not, we will follow their advice,” he said before chairing the state exco meeting yesterday.
He added the state would also heed protests by residents who live near houses used to breed the birds.
There are some 100 swiftlet breeders registered with the Malacca Birds Nest Merchants Association, with 17 operating in the heritage zones..
Meanwhile, Malacca Heritage Trust vice president Michael Benerji said swiftlet breeding should not be allowed in the heritage zones.
“Their presence is not conducive to the old structures that are used as birdhouses,” he said, adding the breeders must look for alternative sites.
However, he added that the authorities must assist the affected breeders to encourage them to relocate.
(from Star papers )